Western Horse Show
Show Schedule Sept 7, 2013 - 9:00 am
Contact Tina 705-924-2868
RegistrationPlease pre-enter prior to Sept 5/2013
Western Horse Show Entry Form [66 Kb]
All late entries pay a $10.00 late fee
Entry FeesOpen, Youth (13 to 17) and Adults (18 and over) - $4.00/class Pony classes (12 & under as of January 1st 2013) - $2.00/class
Stake Classes$10.00 – with $100.00 added money and 100% payback 45%, 25%, 15%, 10%, 5%
PaybacksYouth and Adults -$15, $12, $10, $9, $8 Pony (12 and under)-$10, $9, $8, $7 $6
- Youth Halter
- Adult Halter
- Youth Showmanship
- Adult Showmanship 15min warm up
- Lead Line 8 & under – no cross entry
- Walk Jog – 13 and under – no cross entry
- Youth English Pleasure
- Adult English Pleasure
- Youth English Equitation
- Adult English Equitation 15min warm up and tack change
- 12 & Under Pony Western Pleasure
- Youth Western Pleasure
- Adult Western Pleasure
- OPEN Western Pleasure Stakes Class - ($10 Entry - $100 added money)
- 12 & Under Pony Western Horsemanship
- Youth Western Horsemanship
- Adult Western Horsemanship
- 12 & Under Pony Command
- Youth Command
- Adult Command 30min Linch and Warm Up
- 12 & Under Pony Barrels
- Youth Barrels
- Adult Barrels
- Open Stake Barrels ($10 entry - $100 added money)
- 12 & Under Keyhole
- Youth Keyhole
- Adult Keyhole
- 12 & Under Pony Flag
- Youth Flag
10 Adult Flag
- 12 & Under Pony Poles
- Youth Poles
- Adult Poles
- 12 & Under Pony Dash
- Youth Dash
- Adult Dash
Rules and Regulations
- All rules and regulations are governed by the Percy Agricultural Society.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- Any person under the age of 18 years must wear a CSA approved riding helmet at all times while mounted (no bicycle or hockey helmets).
- There will be no refund of membership or entry fees.
- A rider/handler’s age is considered as of January 1, 2013.
- A pony is 14.2hh and under. To enter a “Pony” class, the rider/handler must be 12 years of age as of January 1, 2013 or younger. 6a. If the horse is taller than 14.2hh, the horse/rider combination must enter the “Youth” classes, regardless of the rider/handler’s age. 6b. If the horse is under 14.2hh, but the rider/handler is older than 12 years, the horse/rider combination must ride in the appropriate age group based on the age of the rider/handler.
- A horse/rider combination may only enter in one age category.
- Due to time constraints, please notify the show announcer or ring steward of any tack changes at least 3 classes ahead of time. Rider/handlers must be ready at the in gate before their class as they will not be allowed to enter once the class is closed.
- No club member or member of the directors or executive shall be held liable for any damage to property, personal injury, or stolen goods.
- All exhibitors must wear appropriate attire. For Gaming classes this includes a collared, button-down shirt, cowboy hat or helmet, and boots.
- Any stallion must be shown by a rider/handler 19 years or older.
- In the Flag class, the flag barrel must remain standing in order for the participant to receive a time. The participant also may not cross the flag over the horse in order to put it in; the flag must be replaced from the opposite side of the barrel from which it was removed.
- There will be no running starts for Gaming events.
- Loss of a hat at anytime during a gaming run (including before and after the timer) will result in a one (1) second penalty.
- A fall of the horse or rider during any class will result in disqualification from that event.
- A knockdown in a games event will result in a five (5) second penalty per barrel or Pole.
- All exhibitors must show proof of liability insurance